clap Yea! Lois and Clark have finally arrived! dance What does Lois's dizziness mean? Was that guess from last time true? Is it Lois's human side which is what gave Kara her powers and now Munroe will have to deal with a super powered Lois? shock /evil giggle/ I have to admit, I would enjoy that on some dark twisted level.

Interesting that they don't assume that Kara is Supergirl. I hope that they haven't lost the time machine or that anyone else doesn't find it first. I'm glad that there are people in Midford still rooting for Kara and the Jordans.

But with Clark without powers (not that he would use them in another dimension anyway) and Kara hidden away at Camp David, how will they ever find each other? Let's hope for Munroe's health, that they do so before they read about that the politicians have been using their daughter as a political pawn. I can't wait until Clark discovers he's a fictional character in this dimension. I'm sure his reaction will be priceless.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.