Woo Hoo!

Lois and Clark are finally here. A whole chapter dedicated to them. Fantastic.

I'm a little worried about Clark not having his powers, or feeling the tingle from the sun. Please, please let them activate soon.

You know, ages and ages ago I imagined what it might be like when they finally turned up ... I had them going into a sweet little B&B somewhere and casually registering and Clark Kent and Lois Lane. The elderly man behind the counter would drop his pen and get all tense and flustered. Then after a moment he'd start to ramble, a bit like Lois. Saying thing like "We've looked after her. She's wonderful. We'd never hurt her." He'd be all scared and in awe staring at Clark all the time with wide eyes.

Well, you've written nefarious people after Kara since then, and the world knows that Kara is now being fought over, so this guys reaction is very believeable.

Hope Clark gets his powers soon and can convince the world who he his. I really, really want to see the world in awe - and a little scared - of Superman.

PS. Apologies that I have hardly commented on this story. I ALWAYS read as soon as I can, but I'm not great at commenting - even at the best of times.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."