Originally Posted by VirginiaR
20 minutes? clap Oh, that's great. lol I can just picture Clark and Lana's stunned expressions. Lots of fun. Still not a big fan of Lana, especially since she wants to set Lois up with Ralph. I was wondering if you would go with Dan. I should have known better. Thanks for the chuckle.

Thanks for the feedback, Virginia. Believe it or not, I actually did consider going with Dan, but Batman appealed to me more. Glad the story gave you a chuckle.

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Wonderful! clap Strangely enough, I really like this universe. It just...works, somehow. It shouldn't, but it does! You must be some kind of genius. laugh

Genius? That's a pretty big compliment. Thanks, Queen of the Capes. It is pretty fun to write for this universe. It's so different from writing my other fanfics.

Originally Posted by groobie
Lol!!! I loved the first part, too. clap This was a great idea for a story. Thanks for posting it. thumbsup

Thanks, groobie. I'm glad you enjoyed both stories.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Cute. So Bruce likes Lois and Lois is at least curious about Bruce's alter ego, but the question remains: Is she batty for him? wink

Joy,
Lynn

lol Good question. Thanks for the feedback, Lynn. I'm happy to know that you found the story to be cute.