Well done.

I still expect Lois and Clark to show up when Kara is 30 or so.

I no longer expect her to be a well adjusted Supergirl by that time. It seems that they will need to back tract down the time line and find the best point to extract Kara.

I am looking forward to the Government attempts to control Kara becoming very nasty and damaging.

As I have said before , in part 15 the author set up the structure for time jumps.
“The time machine is still a time machine, right? If we arrive there long after Kara, why can’t we just go back and get her right after she and Tempus arrive?”

Wells frowned. “That is a possibility. However, doing so will change the course of events in that reality, and the longer after them you arrive, the more it will change. You will undo every effect of her being there, and she will lose all memory of anything that has happened after you remove her. You should take care to understand the impact before making such a decision.”

So clearly when L&C arrive and find their daughter after many years, they can decide the emotional scars and the elapsed time make it better to go back to an earlier time and rescue her.

Framework4