What an interesting chapter! I am really loving what you are creating--how the story has remnants of the pilot, along with some familiar dialog, but also is so different and fresh. I haven't seen Smallville, so I've been putting John Shea into the storyline pretty easily.

Speaking of Lex...yeah, the meeting up with Clark was really intriguing. I found myself trying to read between the lines, trying to figure out what Lex is really up to concerning Clark/what happened to Lana/etc. Does he know about Clark's abilities? I just can't tell. Just so curious as to all the backstory smile

I agree with Clark--Lois is giving in too easily. She's not going to let any of this drop (about Lex and Clark knowing each other, and her potential interview Clark could maybe get for her). I REALLY hope that Clark decides to tell Lois everything--show her his evidence against Lex, let her help him dig into Lex's past. For Clark's sake, he needs to get to the bottom of this, and Lois could really help him...and also, she could turn into an ally, a friend, and more (please? smile ).

Looking forward to the next part,
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/25/14 12:32 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~