chelo: Welcome, Chelo, to my second longest story and currently the longest story on the Archives. peep Here's a link to the Archive Version, which might be easier to read than here on the boards. Plus, my G.E., Marcelle, did a wonderful job on cleaning up all of my grammar and redundancy of phrases. I have to say, it's a better story on the Archives. notworthy

finally I was able to find 5 minutes to comment about this story. I can't believe I haven't read before!
Well, it is a long one. That can be intimidating to those of us with little leisure time.

As usual you got me hooked from the first chapter. Really woman. you have a gift... and I'm so happy that you wanted to share your work with all of the fans laugh clap
Why, thank you. [Linked Image] I became obsessed with Lois and Clark because the show ended way too early with too many questions left unanswered in my opinion.

a few comments:
1. I don't like alt-Clark + alt-Mayson's relationship!! well, anyway I think is really for the best that they kiss, instead of Lois [Linked Image]
/laugh/ Most people don't. I won't hold it against you. Although, unlike other people I didn't *hate* Mayson (or Dan), I just didn't think they were right for Clark and Lois. As for Lois and Alt-Clark help , I can't say more.

2. I'm really happy that Sam Lane accept all about alternate dimensions! his help will be very handy, also Star's (Moonbeam). Is alt-Lucy going to appear in this story? I really hope not....
I'm glad you like my alt-characters. I think alt-Lucy was mentioned in passing only. Frankly, I can't remember. [Linked Image]

3. Junior... hummm... is he the disfigured guy? agh.... [Linked Image] certainly I don't like that crazy one.... and the idea of a complot against alt-superman between he and Trask, gives me chills....
[Linked Image]. Let's just say they aren't major characters.

I want to write soo much more, but I have 2 little girls jumping around me! and 2 nieces too... they want to go to the park... so, I gotta go... I hope to come back at evening...
See you!
I know that feeling. Often I'm interrupted mid-comment, only to come back to say huh 'what was I saying?' Summer break is not one for the adults. Good luck! Thanks for reading. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.