Hi Virginia!! finally I was able to find 5 minutes to comment about this story. I can't believe I haven't read before!
As usual you got me hooked from the first chapter. Really woman. you have a gift... and I'm so happy that you wanted to share your work with all of the fans laugh clap

a few comments:
1. I don't like alt-Clark + alt-Mayson's relationship!! well, anyway I think is really for the best that they kiss, instead of Lois [Linked Image]
2. I'm really happy that Sam Lane accept all about alternate dimensions! his help will be very handy, also Star's (Moonbeam). Is alt-Lucy going to appear in this story? I really hope not....
3. Junior... hummm... is he the disfigured guy? agh.... [Linked Image] certainly I don't like that crazy one.... and the idea of a complot against alt-superman between he and Trask, gives me chills....

I want to write soo much more, but I have 2 little girls jumping around me! and 2 nieces too... they want to go to the park... so, I gotta go... I hope to come back at evening...
See you!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"