Ooooh! Extra goodies hyper Thanks, Vic!

Clark was whistling to himself, his heart still swelling with joy at having woken up with Lois in his arms. He'd been partly afraid of waking and finding out it was all a dream.
Well…it’s not like that that’s never happened before…
LOIS: I get pheromoned *once*, and he keeps dragging that up and up again. grumble

He'd dreamed of this so very often, for such a long time. It was much more likely that he was lost … trapped in his fantasy ... than it was possible for this to be real.
There’s several TV show episodes where the protagonist is shown to be in some form of mental institution or other, dreaming the nightmare of their existence laugh

All night.
All night, huh?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

In fact, in his mind, he was already seeing her … hair dripping, skin slick ...
Claaaa-ark? Blink.

He dithered over whether to answer the phone for all of 0.3 seconds and then he sped over and picked up the receiver.

"Hello," he stated clearly.
And did he think what he’d say to Ellen. Or Perry?

"Kent?" came the surprised voice of Bobby Bigmouth on the other end.
jawdrop There goes the wedding announcement need…

he noticed a pen and pad. Bending down he picked up the pen, clicked it on and then began to write.
evil

Clark acted purely on curiosity instinct and he flicked the page, from the back, over the spiral.
What Lois calls it, when other people do it: Spying.
What Lois calls it, when she’s doing it: Investigating.

Just because he and Lois … last night … it didn't necessarily follow that these hearts were anything to do with her feelings for him.
Could be Call-Me-Daniel. Could be Jimmy. Could be Ralph. Could be Lex.

LL + CK

Clark had a sudden flashback to his teenage crush years and felt like adding '4ever', but he resisted, even as his smile grew.
laugh

Clark stood and turned, a wide grin clearly covering his face. As he took a step he raised his gaze and then jerked to a stop. His face dropped, his eyes widened and he glanced back to the notebook.
Busted!

She whipped her eyes back up to him, anger now blazing, suddenly replacing the embarrassment. Finally ready to speak, and knowing what to say, she parted her lips, but was too late. Clark lowered his head and touched her.
[Linked Image]

"Is this why you attacked me with the pen yesterday? I mean, were you trying to protect your notepad?"
laugh

She giggled and grinned against his shoulder, speaking for the first time. "You still haven't washed behind your ear."
[Linked Image]

Angry Lois can be so much fun smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.