You weren't joking when Lois said "okay" to forever, Clark took it literally. Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

Bobby knows. lol Of course, he does. Good going there, Clark. Perhaps next time, you should let the machine answer at Lois's apartment. What if it had been her mother? shock That would have been a mood-killer.

I love Clark having to remind himself as he kept flipping backwards in the book that he was going back in time. I'm a bit surprised he didn't note how long she had been doodling CK instead of the S-shield.

I'm glad that Lois caught him. Him going into her purse / briefcase was a huge invasion of privacy, no matter what they had shared the night before. It has echoes of Claude and Lois have every right to be angry. First he answers her phone without her permission, then he went through her purse/briefcase. [Linked Image] Way to cross the line on the first day, there, Kent. Thankfully, Clark knows how to nip off Lois's anger with a kiss, but hopefully she gives him a lecture about boundaries.

If Clark had any doubts about whether Lois wanted him or Superman, then I'm surprised he stayed the night. Finding the notebook, either way, was reassuring, even if he never did discover her need to dive off the pier the night before. Now, I'm worried what heart-wreching discovery they'll find tonight at 11 per Bobby's message.

You, KK, are an A-Plot tease! wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.