Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
No real advice here, but are there any comics out there that might depict traditional Kryptonian wedding attire that you might be able to pull some inspiration from?

Not that I remember (although I suspect there was one or two stories in the past with other Kryptonians getting married during the Silver Age but I don't know which ones). With that said, little of those look at ALL like the NK style they'd work off of.]

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Just a thought. In Game of Thrones, a groom will place a cloak with his house colors on the bride during the wedding ceremony, symbolizing that she is now a part of his house and under his house's protection.

What if: Clark and Lois (or, rather Superman and UltraWoman) exchanged some kind of cloak or sigil during the ceremony? Clark would put something with the El crest on it on Lois and she would place something with the UW crest on it on him. That way, both are accepting the other into their family but in an equal manner. (UW doesn't get swallowed up as El family "property", as I'm sure Lois would see it.)

I like this idea. I'll have to think about it. My plan had been to find some way to incorporate the New Kryptonian ceremony into a Justice of the Peace ceremony. I supposed they could do that to show their alliance.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)