Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm a little confused here. What will Superman wear? If he's wearing his "uniform" why wouldn't Ultra Woman wear hers? Why should she wear something "special" if he's wearing the same old suit? If she's wearing something special, then he should, too. Consider what changes Clark might make to HIS suit to formalize it and do the same for her. If she wears a white UW suit, then SM should follow suit and wear a black (or white?) SM suit. I tend to look at SM's suit as his uniform (i.e. a military officer's uniform). So, he would wear it with pride. Why wouldn't UW do the same with HER suit?

We Clark DOES have his Kryptonian wear he could use if he didn't feel like it exposed him even more than the suit. I can't see making Lois's in the same vein (especially as all I can recall the Kryptonians wearing were mostly black or neutral colors with maybe one "pop" here or there (Trey's gray, Lady Za-Ra's black with red trim, etc.) Also can't imagine Ultra Woman's clothing looking at all similar to Za-Ra's.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)