Thanks for reading, everybody!

To reply to a few specific comments...

I realize that I probably shouldn't have said what I did about the Russian in my comments folder; I gave too much away. I had just wanted to know if that satisfied their thoughts on that subject, or if they felt that Nathan should have pretended he didn't understand so they wouldn't wonder themselves.

My thought, with the two guys having their bullets grabbed out of the air, was that they would just freak, not believing what they'd seen. After all, they're not in Metropolis, and while they've probably heard of Superman, it would be a more distant thing... he goes around the world for larger disasters, but not to stop bank robbers. And it's a dark alley... etc. Is that enough explanation, or should I try to go back and fix that somehow?

Originally, I wasn't planning a sequel, and I was going to reply to this post saying that I'd already told Emily and Nathan's story and that it was done. However, I started thinking about what a sequel might *be* if I were to write one... and, shall we say, the muse perked up her ears. So, I have lots of ideas and I'm working on writing them now, so there may be a sequel after all!

Thanks again for reading and for all your comments.