Hi All

Apologies for the delay in moving this on a stage ... I won't bore you with the reasons/story.

After looking at all the votes and counting in three different ways ... (you can tell I'm a mathematician) ... including straight winner, weighted winner etc ...

The winner was

Computer

Question 1

I've had my hubby do two original hand drawings. No copyright problems. So now you need to vote.

1. Computer and keyboard
2. Laptop and coffee cup

I'm also going to add three more options to the vote as I can do some 'swapping and changing' between, if you want.

3. Computer and keyboard - also include the coffee cup
4. Laptop - remove the coffee cup
5. Don't like them, can he do another please?

[Linked Image]

NOTE: If you vote for one with the cup in it ... please, please type below whether you would like some kind of 'fandom' thing to go on the cup, or leave it as it is. My hubby has hidden a diamond shield on both pictures, but a 'fandom' logo of some sort would really stand out on the cup.

Question 2

The issue of the 'phrase' we have chosen came up in the last thread. While it was the clear winner in the voting some people expressed concern over the tone of the second sentence. If this concern were to be resolved then there could be more sales. Alternatively, you may feel that changing the second sentence lessens the impact and therefore less sales would follow.

What do you think?

1. Leave it as is: It's a Fanfic thing. You wouldn't understand.
2. Remove the second sentence completely: It's a Fanfic thing.
3. Substitute something else for the second sentence: It's a Fanfic thing. FoLC will understand. (NOT to be taken as final ... just an example)

NOTE: If you vote for 3 then please give suggestions.

What picture do you want?
single choice
Computer and keyboard (25%, 3 Votes)
Laptop and coffee cup (67%, 8 Votes)
Computer and keyboard - also include the coffee cup (8%, 1 Votes)
Laptop - remove the coffee cup (0%, 0 Votes)
Don't like them, can he do another? (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Votes: 12
Voting on this poll ends: 06/01/14 02:00 AM
Shall we change the phrase?
single choice
Leave it as it is: It's a Fanfic thing. You wouldn't understand. (17%, 2 Votes)
Remove the second sentence: It's a Fanfic thing. (58%, 7 Votes)
Substitute something else for the second sentence: It's a Fanfic thing. ##### PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS (25%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 12
Voting on this poll ends: 06/01/14 02:00 AM

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."