Originally Posted by Mike M
I actually love this version of Lana. Reminds me of Playing by Heart by AnnieM. Playful and friendly and happily married to Pete. And of course wanting the spill the beans to Lois about Clark.

I really enjoyed the story.

Mike
I know I've read that story, and I have the vague impression that I enjoyed it, but I can't think of which one it is. Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to read it again! smile

Originally Posted by Morgana
Great way to start the day!
Totally funny! This is the right banter between two friends who have known each other for decades. Lana is funny sweet and yes hormonal, but not interested in Clark beyond friendship. So refreshing from the nut job we usually see.
laugh I love the idea that Lana and Clark can be friends despite having dated as teenagers. I know that that's not always reasonable in real life, but Clark's just that great a guy, right?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)