Great way to start the day!

"We were five, and it's not my fault you caught me skinny dipping in the pond. You were trespassing," he accused, pointing at Lana, who just laughed. He turned to Lois, releasing her wrist, and explained, "We used to make blanket forts in the yard when we were kids. My mom let the three of us sleep out there a few times when the weather was nice." He turned back to Lana. "Now stop causing trouble for me with my girlfriend, Lana." He looked from one woman to the other and said, "I guess I should introduce you two. Lana, this is my girlfriend Lois Lane. Lois, this is my friend from Smallville, Lana Lang."

Totally funny! This is the right banter between two friends who have known each other for decades. Lana is funny sweet and yes hormonal, but not interested in Clark beyond friendship. So refreshing from the nut job we usually see.

Normally I don't criticize Lois, but this time she is wrong and needs to trust Clark a lot more.

To Lana's credit she understands completely and could not have done better than to invite the new couple over for dinner. This despite being in the early stages of pregnancy and a busy woman herself. Classy. I foresee her and Lois becoming good friends.

Bravo! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.