Hi,

Great part. razz

She stirred in his arms. “I’m okay, Clark. You can put me down now.”

He lifted his head and looked at her. Her gaze was clear and she’d stopped shaking. “Okay.” He lowered her into the chair she’d vacated. “What just happened? Dizzy spell?”

“Yeah.” She grimaced. “Dr Sutton did warn me.”

“Yeah. I didn’t think it’d happen so soon.”

She seemed to hesitated, then said, “Actually, I had an... episode... earlier, too. Blurry double vision.”
eek Starting already!

“What?” She remembered that. Superman had actually disappeared for a couple of days... and, now that she thought about it, Clark had seemed quite down at the time too. Tests... Yes, there’d been some weird incidents - attempted suicides, but the victims had seemed perfectly okay afterwards. And a bomb with no apparent motive.

That had been Lex?

That was certainly food for thought. She rubbed her eyes; she really was too tired to think about all this right now. “If we didn’t have so much else to do, I’d want you to tell me more about that, Clark.”

“Later,” he said. “When you’re better, I promise, okay? And I’ll tell you anything you want to know about me too.”
eek That's a number one conversation for later.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF