What a cute and adorable story! clap I love that Lois and Clark met at a wedding when they were children. So funny that none of the major players (Ellen or Martha) recalled that they had met some 20 years previously. Of course Lois would think that the day centered around herself. Funny that the ring bearer was never asked to carry the rings, though. (He put his hands behind him, or "duck tail" as the local kindergarteners call it, which would be difficult to do if carrying a pillow with rings on it.)

Is it just me or was the groom acting a tad bit like how Clark acts as Superman? LOL. I expected the kiss, when Clark started mimicking the groom, but Lois's punch was totally unexpected. lol

Well, we know that everything turned out okay in the end. No wonder Martha had Clark *fly* out for the photo album. Cute read, not at all what I was expecting. I thought by the premise it had something to do with the Clois wedding. Boy, was I OFF base.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.