That first part where he's introducing the album to Lois is just spot on for BOTH of them. The exuberant showcasing of it, the droll response, all of it! The way they both came to the same realization that they had both met well before the Daily Planet was hilarious! Clark's bouncing off the wall like a pair of hot coals and Lois's slow, realization. Once again, very like them.

Why oh why didn't Jeremy and I elope?
I loved hearing the bride's POV. It's not something I'd expect from this. Martha's (especially as she was the one to recall the event and contact Clark) sure, possibly even Jonathan's (although it'd be unlikely he'd remember such an event), and definitely Lois or Clark's. With that said, hearing the bride's POV is hilarious. The two "top-tier" women (the bride and Lois) would naturally butt heads on such a stressful day.

"I don't remember! Lois!" Clark hissed and pulled at her arm.

"What do I do?"

"You do the same thing as the guys do and I do the same thing as
the girls do! I don't know...watch someone and copy."
Oh THIS isn't going to end well.

The man with the nice hair had shifted inward a little and Clark
mimicked him. He had noticed that every single person up at the
altar had a girl they were matched with. How convenient.
Everyone got a friend. Clark sized up the crowd and determined
that his friend was Lois. A big smile filtered across his face
and he nearly forgot to keep a diligent watch on his subject.

"You may kiss the bride."

The man with the nice hair leaned toward Julie.

The move was so sudden, Clark started a little and hastened to
catch up. Someone should have warned him this job required so
much careful watching. As Julie and the man's lips met, Clark
turned to his friend and did exactly as she had told him too.
love lol lol

This is just THE most adorable story I've ever read! Leave aside the improbability of them being at the same wedding, let alone in the wedding party and then marrying each other never realizing that they were each other's first crush.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)