You've come up with some great ideas, KK. clap And even with those ideas, you've been creative!

I love the scrunched up paper with the writing on it. And the typewriter / laptop with the website on the screen / paper. Those are my favorites (yeah, I know. We're not voting on those, yet.)

Clearly, KK, you've never seen a message desk. LOL. That plant should be dead (ala Lois's). You shouldn't be able to see the wood due to papers, and there should be stacks and stacks of papers / notebooks / DVDs / books around the desk. Oh, and a cat lying on top of everything ( grumble ), pushing it to the floor. I WISH (okay, my hubby's wishes) my desk was that neat. lol

Also, it looks like the woman on the couch is reading a typical book. Shouldn't she be reading on her cell phone, Nook, or Labtop, since we don't publish in that format? It would be kind-of cool (and probably difficult, but I'm just throwing out ideas) if the website was listed on whatever book / screen she was reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.