Originally Posted by Mike M
Maybe I am missing some things but I cannot seem to get the new search to do the default of the old search and that is require that all of the Keywords be there to pull the post into the results. I wanted to see just how bad Virginia's TOC for Wrong Clark was and so I used +Wrong +Clark +TOC and got 200 posts of the story and FDK posts. I thought I saw in the advance search that the + made the keyword required. There was not one post with TOC in the Subject only in the first 4 pages. I can submit the issue if I am not doing anything wrong.

thanks

Mike
I think you're searching in the FanFic Forum instead of the FanFic TOC forum. I did a search with no date limitations and my name in the "Display Name" section and was able to get all of my TOCs and nothing else. I haven't yet tried to search only using keywords / titles in the search. But you can find the Wrong Series: Book 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC here. wink (I've only had a chance to update the most recent links for Part 169 and Comments.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.