Fanwork Type: One story banner.

I am willing to include: Pixel size is your choice, but I have two versions I usually work in (but not always): one for 'portrait/page' style and one for 'thin banner' style. I will try and fit into the banner as many screenshots as you request. Story title and Author name will be prominent (or not, if you wish). I can do minor photo-manipulation if required. eg. You have a picture of Lois in a red dress, but you want it blue, or you want the dress longer, etc.

I am not willing to include: Pictures, titles, words, etc which are above PG. Unrealistic romantic pairings. (Lex/Jimmy, Lois/Perry etc - URGH *feels sick*)

Any further information: You must be the Author of whatever story this banner is for. I will send you 'proofs' along the way. Usually: Basic premise, Proof 1, Proof 2, Final. Fonts, colours, borders styles etc will be discussed during one of these proofing stages. No guaranteed delivery time due to these proofing stages being flexible.

Example:

[Linked Image]
(For those of you interested ... fic coming soon!!!)

Full range of art examples here .

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."