I'll enjoy reading the discussion but I have a total of 5 Superman comics (okay, one is a collection, but still...). Unfortunately, with the comic store in town closed down (*and* the one bookstore which had been picking up where the comic store left off having closed down...), there's not much options for me to get them other than renting (when available) Superman Showcase books from the library.

These are the ones, I have:

- Superman: The Wedding Album, No. 1, Dec. '96 Special
- Superman: The Man of Steel: Honeymoon Horror, #63 (1996 #50?) - Sadly, I'm missing the other two honeymoon comics from the series frown
- Superman: Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? - (collection of: #423 (Sept '86), #583 (Sept '86), #85 (Sept '85), Annual #11 (1985) - aka "For the Man who has Everything" thumbsup )
- RetroActive 1970s: Superman - 1 shot - Sept 2011.
And then #3 and #4 of the Superman Family Adventures I was able to pick up before they discontinued the series and my comic book store closed. whinging

Okay, I guess, that's technically 6 comic books.

I did ask for more Showcase Presents: Superman books for my birthday. I've read the first 2 (which covers many of the early years and alt-verse where Lois and Clark get married in the 50's/60's, when Clark gets amnesia) - I highly recommend them for anyone looking to learn a bunch of backstory quickly. (they're only a couple of inches thick each and originally ran $6.99).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.