Spoilers for the script:

It starts (page 13) with Clark and Lois separated and on their way to divorce. Yikes. And it only gets worse (not just for our couple). He has a Superman III moment in Smallville complete with a growing attachment to a Lana Lang (a doctor in town) who actually knows his identity.

There's some intrigue with Batman, Luthor and Joker (Joker is apparently restored to life by Luthor and then given the tools to pit Superman against Batman). Batman and Superman fight. At some point, Batman gets a hold of Joker and Superman begins goading Bruce to kill Joker, who changes his mind at the last minute. Luthor enters, and somehow they (Batman and Superman subdue him or something, I was skimming by this point.)

Let's just say I wouldn't be seeing this one in the theater. No Lois (so therefore no INTERACTION between either Superman and Lois OR Clark and Lois), an emerging relationship with Lana (I can take that sort of relationship as a precursor but not so much as a current relationship post-Lois). This script doesn't endear me. At. All.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)