Originally posted by Framework4:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]
If anyone knows who the blonde girl "Karen" is, could you please enlighten me. Thanks.
Karen Starr AKA Kara Zor-El AKA Power Girl Clark's cousin [/b]
Um.... okay. That explains the comment I read where someone said "she's his cousin". I'm like WHEN did WW become Superman's cousin? LOL. blush

It's funny that they call SuperGirl, Powergirl in that other dimension (would that be the other dimension where Clark actually married Lois back in the 70s?) because I just read a comic from the late 1950s where Lois dreamed of getting Superman's powers (blood transfusion) and called herself "Powergirl". And then she helped Clark out by giving him a blood transfusion (it's a DREAM, I'll remind you) and he called himself "PowerMan", but he was inept hero.

Well, I guess this just means that Justice League needs to recruit some more women in their ranks. I nominate Ultra Woman! Anyone second? wink Hee-hee. Wouldn't that put a damper on Superman's relationship with WW?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.