Originally posted by LabRat:
Would you mind if we made requests for particular topics/discussions to be moved to this thread from "Off Topic" (if we post a link to the thread in this discussion)? Or will that be too much work and we should just post all future Superman topics/discussions here?
I don't really have the free time to move threads en masse from OT into here, Virginia, no (though don't think for one moment that the part of me that is OC about this kind of thing didn't briefly consider it before being firmly reined in by my more sensible side. laugh ).

However, if there's the odd thread that you think would benefit from being moved - if you think it might revive the conversation for example - let me have the url and I'll see what I can do.
The only two threads/discussions I was thinking of was my "review" of the George Reeves original series "Adventures of Superman", but when I finally get around to breaking the seal on my new DVDs, I can just start it up again here and post a link to my first discussion over in "off topics". And the other was the most recent discussion of the new "Man of Steel" movie, since it will be released in 3 weeks or so. But we can always start a new discussion about it. No prob. smile1

I like the new forum and plan on using it often. <<collective "duh" from the rest of the people on the boards>>. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.