Well, I'm delighted you're happy. goofy

Would you mind if we made requests for particular topics/discussions to be moved to this thread from "Off Topic" (if we post a link to the thread in this discussion)? Or will that be too much work and we should just post all future Superman topics/discussions here?
I don't really have the free time to move threads en masse from OT into here, Virginia, no (though don't think for one moment that the part of me that is OC about this kind of thing didn't briefly consider it before being firmly reined in by my more sensible side. laugh ).

However, if there's the odd thread that you think would benefit from being moved - if you think it might revive the conversation for example - let me have the url and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I'm almost surprised that you put this under "general discussion" and not under "Superman in Other Canon: Related Discussion". Of course, it will be noticed here more (since not all of us scroll down to that other new section on a daily basis).
I wanted to keep it firmly separate from the Superman IOC section, because that section is all about fanfic. And it just seemed a natural fit to place it directly beneath the LNC folder, because they complement each other and are both discussion folders.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers