KatherineKent Wrote:
[qb]To feel that the plot is moving along fast enough I need to cut straight to all the action otherwise it would be months and months of real time before the 'adventure/intrigue/investigation' part of the plot moved on even the tiniest stage, and that feels wierd. So, I cut out general conversations and plot and keep to the 'main story'.
I used to write like that, but then someone commented that I don't show enough of what the characters are feeling... and the soap opera star was born! blush

Sorry, don't have the next bit ready for going next. Hubby had operation 3 weeks ago, and although I've managing to (just about) fit everything into work/home life, it's been difficult this week. I know there's only 2 chapter's left and they are the climax of the story. Lots of excitement. I will get them out soon.
I hope he's feeling better. I can understand you having your hands full at the moment.

Lois, Kal, and I will continue to tread water waiting for you to post the next part. Please remember that Kal has been stabbed and will probably start to attract sharks before too much longer, if he doesn't bleed out first. wink Lois and I are doing as much as we can to keep him afloat but she keeps slapping my hands away from his bare chest.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.