Oh my goodness, I still adore this fanfic trailer! And I wanna warn you that coherency isn't going to be in big supply in this fdk because of my lack of sleep, but I sure as heck will try! laugh

Okay, there are a lot of things I love about this. But I think, perhaps my favorite part, is how you show the different passages of time through different effects. Like how the Sherwood style looks like an old black and white film, the Old West era looks like an old film in color, today's looks like... well today, and the future is a series of snap-shot like effects. That part is like saying it WILL happen, it IS there, but at this point it's vague so you'll just have to read the story and find out.

I think that made sense. ...Yeah. Sorta XD

And pfff. Laugh hysterically :p You used WMM. You used it well. WMM scares me. I no laugh XD (Seriously, I think I still have WMM nightmares sometimes XD)

But yes, wrapping up the ramblies! Awesome trailer for an awesome fic laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*