It is with great fear and trepidation that I post this.

This is my attempt at a music vid/Fanfic Trailer. The song is Faith Hill's There You'll Be which is totally a soulmates song and I can't think of soulmates without thinking of Nan's Lori Lyons so Home trailer it became.

It's journey began last summer some time and I believe is finally done. Since there's not enough room in the credits for all those that must be thanked... [and yes, I'm sure I've forgotten at least a couple...]

BanAnna - who took my external HD and filled it with already ripped and ready to vid Lois and Clark files and who encouraged me that I really could do this.

Andreia/Ultrawoman - who manipulated pictures of a young Teri and turned them into Lori and who aged Lois for me. She also tried to make a good pic of Clark kissing an old Lois, but none of them looked right - like he was kissing his great-grandma but that wasn't her fault smile . She did a good job, they just looked... creepy wink .

Lauren - helped me figure out what the heck was wrong with the audio and fix it smile .

Anonpip - watched a number of versions of this and made a number of excellent suggestions.

Beth - also watched it and made some great suggestions.

Queenie - who has also encouraged me endlessly.

Cat Bruce - who didn't laugh hysterically at me when she watched this, especially when this is compared to her new one [and yes, I know they're completely different genres but... she ROCKS]

The pictures came from Lois and Clark Archive and Teri Hatcher website . Thank you for letting me use them and making them available to us smile .

I'm sure there are many others but... Be gentle...

So here it is:

There You\'ll Be Home Fanfic Trailer