I actually started this video last July, and the first few seconds had been collecting dust on my hard drive ever since. I picked it back up last night when the Vidding Bug bit my heiny again.

Now, this is Melissa Etheridge's "Breathe," which is a song I absolutely love. I thought it would be perfect for Clark during the whole Clone/Amnesia Arc. I tried to stay to those episodes, but so many scenes from before and after kept wiggling their way in, especially at the end.

Okay. So originally, I was just gonna give this a melancholy ending, but I'm afraid my day has been pretty bad, so I took my aggressions out on poor Clark. So instead of Melancholy, we have 'OMG I can't BELIEVE that happened where's my tissue??' I know I know, BAD Cat!

Jenn was a doll, and let me pester her last night and today about clips. She had nothing to do with the end, so don't go after HER with the angry spear dudes wink Those are mine!

When I Breathe - 36MB

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*