Originally posted by Sue S.:
Please, please, please - if you watch this and like it, or even find it mildly amusing, won't ya let me know?
Yeah, well, mildly amusing. Thanks.

Eva

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

Just kidding, of course smile

Very nice vid. I have to say that I don't car too much for the song, but for your purpose it works really well.

I never knew there was so much drinking going on in LnC - and like Lara, I couldn't identify some of the scenes but they fit in nicely with the whole vid.

It's great how well the fast succession of clips matches the pace of the song. You found some especially cute Clark footage and picture and song go great together (especially in terms of the words, e.g. "take note" - scene where Cat and Lois try to describe Superman to the sketch artist; but I also liked how you matched it to the rhythm/pace at some points, e.g. the milk container scene.)

I loved the scenes you took from the fitting montage in the pilot. I love that part and you chose my favourite outfits - that's definitely a plus.

Thanks for posting this smile

Eva

P.S. Does anyone know from which ep the scene at 1:50 is from (Clark in a black shirt, sculpture in the background, he does something with a playing card)?

kill a cliché, save a reader