Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. That really is a sexy picture. I drooled for a good two minutes as I blindly fumbled around on the keyboard for the Paintshop Pro button so I could wallpaper it. I glanced back at my computer and was like AH! How have I never seen that picture before?

Selinde! I hope you've recovered from that fainting spell. Should I send over your friendly neighborhood Superman to come check you over? wink

JD, glad you liked it. It is kind of creepy. I can sort of see him having just committed a murder or something. :p

DJ, man I wish I had a dark Superman/clark story on my mind. I love it when he loses control, too. Unfortunately the only fic on my mind other than teaching indecency is my story for the ficathon and... well... let me just tell you, you'll understand when you read it, but "dark" Clark is the furthest thing away from how he acts in it. smile But maybe you do? Hmm...? I think we need a dark Clark story from you DJ! Plllease?

Lara-- Glad you liked it! If it short circuited your brain, I feel my work has been done.

Catherine! Thanks for using it as your background. It's good to feel that it has a lovely new home and an appreciative owner.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile