But none to drink I assure you smile

I am almost done with three of the projects I mentioned in another post (did I say three? I might be crazy... :rolleyes: .

Anyway, to complete these babies, I need your help. I need people who know this show inside out to help me (or if you just know the show smile )

Looking for the following:

A list of the BEST season four kisses and big hugs. I know there is a lot, but I am talking about the BEST of the BEST of the BEST. Anything goes as long as it is Lois and Clark and/or Clark as Superman.

Also:

Scene with Martha and Jonathan hugging Clark (IMPORTANT: Must be the three of them and Clark dressed as Clark). The room in which they hug has to be hard to tell where we are (i.e it can't look like we are obviously at Clark's house). Any season will do.

Scenes From Seasons Two or Three of Lois and Clark hugging and/or kissing (not their first kiss or when Lois hugs him after Clark "dies")

Thats about all I can think of for now. Just list them by scene and episode name and then I will use these lists to help me extract clips from my collection. Thanks so much. smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."