Lara - I like the intonation in your voice, it makes it fun to listen to [Smile] (though it may be just a little over the top sometimes) and btw; I don't think you have a low voice or something..
Yeah, I think I tried a little too much to "act it out"... which I probably should not have done. Oh well. wink I had a lot of fun doing this, no matter what - reminded me of the "good old days" when I had a sideline recording messages for phone systems (you know "To reach the customer service department, please press One." and that sort of thing. *lol*).

Although so far nobody seems to have the right accent going for Lois. If there's anyone out there who says "allus" sometimes instead of "always", you'd be perfect!
Yeah, imho, she'd have a higher pitched voice than mine is. I'd probably be great as Cat, though. ...and she's the type of character I would LOVE to voice, too. hehehe! smile

I gotta ask, though... "allus" ?? That's how she pronounces it? gee, I gotta pop s DVD in and check that out.

Sara - I think you have a lovely voice. You talk a lil too fast, if you don't mind my saying so.. if it were just a touch slower, I think it would be perfect. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies