Okay first off-- David, great video! Quite humorous indeed. thumbsup

I'm not denying that. However. I felt compelled by the forces of hell to point out that this recording of the song is not by Green Day. I'm a big GD fan, so as soon as this started playing I said to myself "that's not Billie Joe singing...though I do know that song..." So I just had to play devil's advocate here; I did some research. It turns out that whether or not Green Day ever actually did a version of this song is debatable (if you go on their official site there's no mention of it). I came across this discussion on the song via Google. Readers' Digest version of said discussion: Apparently the band Harvey Danger were also unhappy about this "Paranoia by Green Day" thing, since it is their song entitled "Flagpole Sitta."

Okay okay I know I'm being petty and off-topic but I just had to get it out of my system! I can't help that I'm a music geek, I was born this way! huh

PS--I do love Green Day and if anybody has links to other FoLC MV's featuring GD songs I'd be real appreciative if you could post them here? maybe please?

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles