ROTFL!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!!

A video from Tempus's point of view! And what a song to pick, too! goofy

Great job, D!!!

Now you can get back to writing. *ahem* wildguy

Sara wink
Posted By: Fearless Monkey Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 07/17/05 06:46 AM
cool vid David. Thanks mate smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 07/17/05 11:23 AM
That was great, David!! It had me laughing all the way through it. I especially loved the "everybody's coming to get me" line, and his little wave at the end. Absolutely pricesless. laugh

~Anna
Posted By: Laurach Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 07/18/05 05:12 PM
Oh a Tempus Vid. Cool! Laura
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 07/18/05 08:49 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You posted!!! *Finally* Geesh. And all it took was alittle biting. <G> LOVE LOVE LOVE the video. And the beats rocked! wink

Rach
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 07/19/05 10:26 AM
Very funny! Love Tempus, that fiend! laugh

~Liz
Posted By: Dave Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 07/28/05 06:32 PM
Thanks for the FDK laugh

I forgot to mention earlier a big thanks to AnnaBTG, for helping me spot Tempus smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 08/01/05 07:08 PM
ROTFL, David. Hilarious! 'stupid people are breeding' clap

LabRat smile
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 08/01/05 08:31 PM
FINALLY someone else who sees the glory of Greenday for Lois and Clark! Awesome Job!! Also...Tempus is hot! LOL

Jen
Posted By: MaraElaineKent Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 03/23/06 10:29 AM
too funny. Honestly, I loved this video (it's saved to my hard drive now) Ending title is my fav ("Just not well") Tempus is a great villain; crazy, but slightly self-deprecating about the whole LnCverse, which is great. Love him, love the vid, love you for making it.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/09/06 01:37 PM
Ah my favorite villian....

James
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/09/06 01:53 PM
Oh, James, thanks for finding this thread and re-awakening it. I wasn't around back when the praise was going on for this vid.

David - wonderful! I love it. Laugh everytime I watch it (yes, I have it saved to my hard drive and watch it frequently).

Thank you!!! thumbsup
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/18/06 09:11 AM
Dave,

I finally got a chance to download this one and watch it. I was laughing so hard - great job matching the lyrics with clips.

Especially "only stupid people are breeding". Bwaaaa!

Love it!

Sue
Posted By: Dave Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/18/06 03:17 PM
Wow!

I saw this one the main page and thought "hey, don't I know that title?" blush

Anyway, thank you! All. Didn't realise I'd missed so many comments, but wow, what a great surprise. smile

I had a lot of fun with this vid - especially the breeding line, so I'm glad you guys liked it. <g>

Dave
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/18/06 07:30 PM
Tempus and beats = one awesome video!

Well done Dave! I liked it! laugh smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: ultragirl Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/18/06 09:59 PM
Okay first off-- David, great video! Quite humorous indeed. thumbsup

I'm not denying that. However. I felt compelled by the forces of hell to point out that this recording of the song is not by Green Day. I'm a big GD fan, so as soon as this started playing I said to myself "that's not Billie Joe singing...though I do know that song..." So I just had to play devil's advocate here; I did some research. It turns out that whether or not Green Day ever actually did a version of this song is debatable (if you go on their official site there's no mention of it). I came across this discussion on the song via Google. Readers' Digest version of said discussion: Apparently the band Harvey Danger were also unhappy about this "Paranoia by Green Day" thing, since it is their song entitled "Flagpole Sitta."

Okay okay I know I'm being petty and off-topic but I just had to get it out of my system! I can't help that I'm a music geek, I was born this way! huh

PS--I do love Green Day and if anybody has links to other FoLC MV's featuring GD songs I'd be real appreciative if you could post them here? maybe please?
Posted By: Dave Re: MV: Paranoia by Greenday - 06/18/06 11:47 PM
Well I'll be damned. Had no idea at all! I always thought the song was by Greenday and when I did a search on the lyrics, Greenday was what popped up. Not exactly the most reliable of sources, but I went with that. If I get some free time (grr. exams. grr) I'll correct that. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards