Wow! Thank you, Ethnica and Mirage! blush I'm so glad that you enjoyed Faux Pas. As far as the trailer is concerned, I agree with you that it's simply excellent - immense kudos to Pelican on that one. hail I think everyone out there, including the other wonderfully talented trailer-makers we have around here, agree that Pelican is the best when it comes to this. If she doesn't build a career in some aspect of film-making, I'll be astounded.

One of my (many) favourite Pelican trailers is the one for Masques: now that's chilling. Definitely scary, just like the story! eek I also adore her For The Greater Good trailer - but watch Trenna's as well: same story, but two wonderful trailers. But then don't forget Lynn's and Anna's and Kaethel's and Elena's trailers too - we have such a lot of terrific talent out there, which makes me - a big trailer-fan - very happy.

If you don't find all the trailers on the link Ethnica gave (which is where they will all end up eventually) check out the table of contents for trailers at the top of this forum. And if you've enjoyed one, tell its creator - they love feedback too! wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*