Are these DVD's logo-free? I mean, do they have that huge TNT/TBS logo in the corner? smirk I know for some people this is all they can get their paws on, and in no way am I saying that people who don't have access to logoless clips shouldn't make music videos to their heart's content, but Pam I know you've been a FOLC for ages and probably still have your tapes from ABC (even TNT in first-run from Pilot to Tempus Fugitive had no logo). Seriously, capture those if you can. Those clips/tapes are a precious thing. smile

The cost of these DVDs, plus the time it will spend converting them, plus the huge amount of HD space it will take up... it doesn't seem any easier to me than just capturing scenes you need. Okay for argument's sake, I'm not saying either way is better or worse than the other. :-)Andrea's right though, I think people are jeopardizing our chances of getting legit DVDs. Who knows. Maybe not. I just would hate to tick off the WB to the point where they just say "well they seem happy with their bootlegs, let's not waste our time on this show anymore." Then they'll run off to put Drew Carey on DVD instead. I can see it now. The Drew Carey Show: The Best of Mimi - Volume 1 AUGHHH!! smile Oh sheesh that better not happen.

Molly