Ok...well first let me say I'm sorry cause I've been posting a lot of topics and you guys are probably about to kill me but! At least hear me out before you decide to throw me to the guillotine..ok? OK!

So here is the thing...I was driving down the road to my house today, and turned the radio on, and low and behold...a song! I know I know...its a radio its suppose to play music...but just wait...this song is a PERFECT song for a L&C music video. So get your pencils ready and I will tell you the song: Celine Dion You And I.
Well what do you think? Any takers??? I have the song so if someone wants to listen to it I could send it to you. Or if you want to just download it. Which ever you choose.

Sorry I'm babbling....but this song is just a great song! I had to go and park my car in an Albertsons because I sort of went into on coming traffic for a second...I know that I need help but what can I say? Anyone know a good shrink? Or maybe we should start a support group? We could call it P-A-T-L-A-C: People Addicted To Lois And Clark...

Sorry I'm alittle wired, you see I've been studing for this part in this play, everyones probablys heard of it its called Footloose. I'm trying for the part of Irene. So I've been up all hours of the night reading over the two pages I was given and the song I have to sing for the try out. Again please forgive my jabbering, but I just had to tell you all about this song that I heard on the radio. And I'm also sorry for this long message. Now I will go call a shrink...

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.