I want to thank Kaethel for her hard work in setting this up
Hey, hey, hey!! Correction. I didn't set this up. All the kudos and recognition go deservedly to Annette and Elena, the techies who created this new forum. clap clap clap All I did was set the TOCs, which is really the simplest and funniest part. So for Boss and Peanut (A and E [g]), WTG!!!!!!!!! dance I wouldn't even know how to create a new forum. blush

As far as large screen vs small screen goes, personally I'd tend to vote for large screen, but I have broadband, which makes a big difference. Those with dial-up might very understandably prefer small screen. I remember the days when downloading stuff was taking so long that I sometimes stopped trying. I have no clue how you make those things, to I could be way off base, but would it be possible for video makers to offer both when they upload their videos?

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~