(Yeah, I know, but I figured we should have a name for fanfic trailer questions by now wink )

I'm trying to get a bit more work done before I have to study like h*ll for the finals in a few days. Especially since someone's birthday is coming up, and someone's that I've missed a while ago...<g> So I could use your help with a few questions...

1) I know this has already been asked (Trenna, was it?) where we could see (long-haired) Lois lying in bed, but I can't find the link right now... Anyone?

Also, I need the same thing for *Clark*: him lying in bed.

2) Did we ever see (long-haired) Lois running *inside* a building, like a hallway or something? Trying to create a "scary" atmosphere here, like she's being followed/chased/hunted, so if the scene is a little dark as well...perfect wink But just tell me if you remember any scene where we see (scared, long-haired) Lois running indoors.

3) This one is going to sound very weird, but.. Well, think of it as your daily exercise for the brain. wink Name any scene where Lois or Clark *repeats* what the other said. If you like, it could be something Lois said in episode no. 5 in season 2, and Clark says something similar in episode no. 18.

For instance:

Lois: Ugh, I never liked that cook. His food tastes like something you found in Suicide Slum.

Clark: She doesn't like the cook/food. His food/It tastes like something you found in Suicide Slum/a dumpster.

See what I mean? help

4) Can you remember where the characters (any of the regulars: Lois, Clark, Perry etc..) say something like, "Oh my god!", "Judas Priest", "Great shades of Elvis!", "Damnit!", "Oh, my.." ?
For instance:

Double Jeopardy
LOIS: Oh, my god... (when she sees her clone for the first time)

5) Name every scene where we see a forest. In the dark, daylight, whatever.

Thanks in advance,
Pelican smile (who thinks maybe this was a bit long, a bit much... sorry.)

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay