WOW, everyone...I'm so glad you liked it blush I must admit to trepidation at using Titanic music as people either love it or are very tired of it wink but it seemed to fit so well the sadness of FTGG.

Jess...I'm thrilled to have inspired you to read this great story...you won't be disappointed!

Laurach, Laura, AnKS, Ines, Saskia, CC, Julia, thank you for your comments. I'm glad it had the effect I was looking for, CC laugh

Pam and Lab, I don't know if we'll get around to all 2000+ but in the back of my head I'm looking for a sugary,spicy song and trying to figure out how to make Lois' screen image turn ghostlike wink

Wendy, thanks for the inspiration and don't feel bad about having so many trailers as I'm sure we are way behind if we work on percentages to fanfics. wink

Lynn and Pelican, TARCE sounds nice. This was much more complicated than a music video. Let's head off to the "HOW To..s" section to share some secrets thumbsup
I appreciate your comments because I've been blown away watching trailers from both of you...the effects are quite amazing!