Yay!! I've been playing the 'preview' you sent me repeatedly, Lynn, and have just about worn it out.

Lynn is very generous here, but I do have to point out that my input on this was minimal. I fell in love with this song after finding it on the net recently (and, being that I loathe and detest all forms of reality TV I'm trying bravely to ignore the fact that it hails from Fame Academy <cringe>).

The song is about keeping a love affair secret, of course. But every time I played it I thought of other secrets. Of Clark having to keep Superman a secret. Of his continued concern that a relationship with Lois might be something to keep a secret, in case it attracted the wrong kind of attention and put her in danger... Hmmmmmmm....

After the Kerths, it seemed to me that since Lynn had finished work on trailers she quite obviously had nothing to do goofy , so I mailed her to ask if she fancied trying her hand at music vids instead. Just out of a concern that she might be bored, you know.

To my surprise, she didn't mail me back with 'go away and leave me alone', but told me she'd played the song and now couldn't get it out of her head. goofy

Lynn might call this a collaboration, but really she did all the real work on this one - the talent is all hers.

And wow! You did this one justice and more, Lynn! Way beyond my expectations! Thank you! It's brilliant! thumbsup Annette for providing the links.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers