OK, it was the Monday after Kerths. I was just sitting around, minding my own business and thinking that maybe I ought to consider retirement since pretty much nothing I could do from here on out could top this year's Kerths. When suddenly, I received an e-mail from my good friend LabRat.

She must have known that I was needing a break from writing and, being the true friend that she is, figured she had just the thing to distract me. She whispered a song title in my ear, suggested that it might make a pretty good music video and didn't I want to give my hand at trying one of those? And to further kick my muse in the butt, she even sent along the song with some brilliant suggestions of images that might work well with the lyrics (and something about lots of smoochies <g>).

A little over a week later, our first collaborative music video was born! The song is Keep Me a Secret by Ainslie Henderson. It's just fun. No angst at all. I promise wink

Keep Me A Secret - Windows Media Player Version
Keep Me A Secret - Real Video Version

Thanks Lab! Let's do this again. And thanks, Annette, for getting these up so fast <g>.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah