OK - Thank you all so much for your nice comments. This trailer was so much fun to do - I loved this story and couldn't wait to try to make one of these. Pel's were so amazing I wanted to give it a try, and I owe a lot to her inspiration.

Speaking of...

Pelican - Thanks!!!!! As the Mother Inventor of these fun little trailers, your praise means so much to me. My goal when I was doing this was "is this as good as one of Pel's?" and you can even ask Wendy - it's what I asked her when I sent another one I was practicing on to her for her opinion <g>. (She sent me back to the drawing board as all good betas do, telling me I still had a little way to go to get up to your standard!)

BTW - the song I used is called "Dancing Barefoot" by U2. It's on the Best of U2 1980-90 Album.

Pam - Yes, the story is major angsty but soooooo good, it's worth the heartache. I have to confess that I did try to capture as much angst as I could visually, but still, go ahead. Take a chance. It's a new year, after all <g>.

CC - You crack me up!!! And watch out - Clark Uncaged is on my list of victims <g>.

Queen - I think Annette is going to post this to Annesplace.net and she will post both a Windows Media and a Real Player version - should be available in a day or so. I can't make a Real Player version :-((( Sorry.

Thanks again, for taking a look.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah