Holy cow... jawdrop

Well, this is certainly a lot more than what I thought it would be. I was really, really, *really* nervous about releasing this trailer, considering the fact that people "knew" about it in advance - then there are expectations. <g> And of course, when the *author* knew about this one before she got to see it...seriously, I was so nervous I had problems breathing normally.

So, Wendy, *thank you* for letting me use your story as to make a trailer for. It was *so* much fun making it, you have no idea smile

So... thank you so much, Elena, Malu, Wendy, Karen, Jana, Annie, LCFan, Kathy, Pam, Lynn and <GASP> Jen, Julie, Kaethel, HC, Jose, LabRat, Trenna, Laura, Saskia and Sarah - and everyone else who took the time to watch the trailer! smile

And if you guys still want to see more trailers, it won't be too long till another one comes up.

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay