Originally posted by LMA:
A poll could be a good idea...

Yeah, see--I personally like the shirt a lot better with the website and the year. It makes it a lot more specific to our fandom, and I like that laugh ...but, if the design is also aimed towards other fans in other fandoms--I can see it limiting things.

I guess the question is, how important is it to gain that monetary amount from other fans of other shows?

I like it as specific to L&C as we can get...if that doesn't hurt our fundraising. And if we are going to include the website, and the fundraiser date, maybe we make the slogan that much more 'L&C looking?'
I agree it's most important to appeal to us LnC message board fans. If others like our "slogan" then they can advertise our website. laugh

To keep it super looking, what about doing the first line in the Red/Yellow Superman lettering (that KK suggested), and the second line in the red LnC logo box. Then have the website (which it never hurts to advertise. wink ) and the Fundraiser line in yellow, as KSaraSara suggested, but perhaps in smaller font? I like the idea of a blue shirt. I, personally, am more likely to wear blue than white. If we were to put the logo on a white shirt, I'd recommend changing the website and fundraiser info to super blue.

Now, we'd buy these directly from that CafePress fundraiser website and not through the other direct link (i.e. paypal) set up for donations, right? That is when everything is set up, which it's not since we're still picking lettering.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.