I voted no. I know there are people who love all versions of Superman but I'm not one of them. I'm a L&C purist, and it's annoyed me for years that people (real life, mostly) assume I'm a fan of the other versions, too. Plus, my husband is a fan of the other versions, so he makes me put up with them sometimes, and it just gets irritating.

I'll admit there are moments in Smallville that I've enjoyed, but overall, I'd be happier forgetting the series ever existed.

That said, I'm not going to throw a hissy fit if these boards choose to add another forum for other versions.

My other concern is more general (less pet-peevey). I remember when these boards began, some people wanted to add sections for non-L&C stories, and we decided against it, to keep things focused. I think there's a section about it in the FAQ.

My husband, btw, wandered past and said, "It's a L&C fanfic board, right? Not a Smallville board? If I had a Star Trek message board I wouldn't want people bringing Babylon 5 into it." So that's his perspective smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K