I voted "yes" to setting up a separate folder for "Other Canon", but I do have some misgivings. My understanding when I first read the other thread was that all stories would be jumbled up together in the Fanfic/Nfic folders. Seeing that they'll be separated eased one of those concerns.

I've been involved in other fandoms and not one of them has had the same sweet feel as this one. I'd hate to see that change. There's a level of respect here, for the show, the characters, and for each other that can't be found anywhere else. I'm not saying that other Superman fans can't play nice, but I've lurked on the fringes of a couple of other Superman-verse sites and the concept of polite fair play doesn't seem to exist. For example, differences of opinion here don't get blown out of proportion and turn into a flame war like some other sites I've seen.

If there are authors among us who'd like to post other types of Superman stories, I'm fine with that. It's the thought of opening the gates to the uninitiated masses that gives me pause.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis