Let me say, first of all, that Terri's overall Lois Lane look was the best Lois look ever, hands down! She could almost have stepped off the pages of the Lois Lane comics I read as a kid!

[Linked Image]

Many other actresses who have played Lois have not looked the part at all. The actress who played Lois in the latest Superman movie was a pretty girl, but she wasn't Lois. No way.

The comic book Lois of my childhood often had short hair, and personally I thought Terri looked great with her short hair in "Contact". On the other hand her hair generally looked really bad during Season 4. I guess her hair was growing back after it had been cut really short, and it was in a "transition stage" where it just looked pretty bad. But her unbecoming hairstyle in Season 4 matched Dean Cain's unbecoming too-short hairstyle during the same season!

I agree with everyone else (except perhaps Tank) that Terri's bob looked splendid, and she was so Lois with that hair!

But Tank, you know I love your Lois haircut stories, so please come back and write more of them! smile1

Ann